Grilled Lemon Pepper Salmon
- 4 12" x 12" aluminum foil sheets
- 4 6 ounce skin-on salmon fillets
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 tsp lemon pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 8 thin slices lemon
- 4 sprigs flat-leaf parsley
- Preheat grill to 450 degrees F. Place the four foil squares in a single layer on a work surface and coat with cooking spray.
- Place 1 salmon fillet, skin-side down, in the center of each foil square.
- Top each fillet with 1 1/2 tsp of butter, 1/4 tsp lemon pepper, 1/8 tsp salt, 2 lemon slices and 1 parsley sprig
- Crimp the sides of each foil packet together to tightly seal.
- Place packets on the grill, cover and grill until the fish flakes easily with a fork, 8 to 10 minutes.